Join world-renowned online reputation management expert Andy Beal for a one-day intensive ORM workshop in Raleigh.
This exclusive workshop is open to just 15 attendees and is based on Andy’s bestselling book Repped: 30 Days to a Better Online Reputation. Whether you’re new to the reputation management industry, or a seasoned ORM pro, this is your chance to receive expert coaching from the world’s foremost expert on reputation management.
During this intimate workshop, you’ll receive comprehensive training on:
- Understanding your audience and building a profitable brand.
- Optimizing social media profiles for maximum engagement and conversions.
- Proven tips for creating content that will amaze your audience…and Google!
- The keys to launching a PR campaign that everyone will want to talk about.
- Building a stellar Google reputation while defusing negative search results.
- Monitoring your brand, spying on your competitors, and capturing free market research.
- Identifying your brand detractors and turning them into brand advocates.
- Defending a reputation attack and cleaning up the mess.
- Building a brand that is trusted and admired for years to come.
The use of Powerpoint will be minimal, but the use of hands-on examples and interactive discussion will be maximized.
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone who wishes to master online reputation management should register immediately. This is especially true if your company needs to improve its own reputation, or you wish to offer online reputation management services to your clients.
Where is the workshop being held?
The workshop will be held in Raleigh, NC at the new Hampton Inn downtown.
Why is it limited to just 15 people?
The workshop is designed to be an intimate training session so is absolutely limited to 15 attendees. This ensures that everyone gets the highest level of training.
What’s included in the registration fee?
Your registration includes the full day workshop, breakfast, lunch, and cocktail celebration–we need to celebrate your new reputation management skills!
How much does it cost?
The full registration fee is $1290, but early bird registration will be just $970.
No refunds are given for cancellations but you may transfer your registration to another person by contacting us. We reserve the right to make any changes deemed necessary to this program (including location and length). We assume no liability for the acts of our suppliers nor for the safety of any workshop participant while traveling to or from this event. The total liability during the hours of the workshop will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. We reserve the right to use photographs/video of any workshop attendee in promotional materials.