“This all day session with Andy was awesome and invaluable. Andy walked us through right and wrong ways to manage both individual and corporate reputations, showing example after glaring example of both the good and the bad” – Steve Krull, The Krull Group
“No doubt, Andy is the” online reputation management expert” and he doesn’t hold anything back in his workshop…I gathered a treasure chest full of information and tips to add to my arsenal for managing my own AND my companies’ online reputation.” – Jeff Kershner, DealerRefresh
Online Reputation Management Workshop
Online reputation management expert and author Andy Beal will host another one-day online reputation management “master class.” Whether you’re responsible for your company’s online brand or wish to add online reputation management services to your agency, this workshop is your opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
Andy Beal will provide expert training to just 25 attendees.
Fill out the form below to receive an update when Andy announces his next workshop:
Andy Beal is renowned for his expertise in online reputation management. The founder of Trackur, editor of Marketing Pilgrim, and co-author of Radically Transparent: Monitoring & Managing Reputations Online, he is arguably the foremost authority on online reputation management. During this exclusive one-day master class workshop, you’ll learn cutting edge reputation management, customer engagement, and search engine optimization techniques. With its small class size, every attendee is assured attentive, hands-on training.
Registration Bonus: All attendees will receive a signed copy of Andy’s book and a six month subscription to Trackur.
Online Reputation Management Workshop Schedule
(provisional and subject to change)
8:30 am: Registration and coffee
9:00 am: Introduction to Online Reputation Management (ORM)
This is a “master class” so the last thing you need is a fluffy introduction session. For those that have no idea what online reputation management is, Andy will spend this session bringing you up to speed.
9:15 am: The Art of Generating Buzz
Sending out a press release over the newswire is not going to get your audience raving about your brand. In this session, Andy Beal will reveal his tactics for generating buzz from traditional and social media journalists. You’ll learn:
- How to optimize your press releases for Google and other search engines.
- How to optimize your press release for social media networks such as del.icio.us, technorati, and more.
- Know when you shouldn’t use a press release; learn how news travels faster when you get creative.
- Tips for building a stellar press room and how to put it to work 24/7
- Proven tactics for getting A-list bloggers to talk about your company.
10:15 am: Get Five Stars at Customer Review Sites
Want to know how to manage customer reviews on Amazon, CitySearch, or Trip Advisor? Whatever your vertical, learn how to encourage positive reviews, respond to negative ones, and get others to pimp your reputation for you. You’ll learn:
- Tips for ensuring your happy customers spread the word.
- Ensure your customers defend you from a bad review.
- Respond to negative reviews and increase your business at the same time.
- How to reduce negative reviews in the first place.
10:45 am: Break
10:55 am: Blogging for Brand Control
OK, so you have a blog, big deal! Do you know how to pimp your blog so it acts a reputation warrior– defending your good name while boosting your revenues? You’ll learn:
- Everything Andy knows about marketing a blog.
- The essential elements your blog needs.
- The five rules you must follow to ensure reputation success.
- Building your brand via blogs, when you don’t own a blog.
11:45 am Social Networking Meets Reputation Management
Do you know where to find your customers? Just because MySpace and Facebook are popular, that doesn’t mean that’s where you’ll find your customers discussing your reputation. You’ll learn:
- The powerful benefits of social networking profiles.
- How to take advantage of social bookmarking sites–and the pitfalls to avoid.
- What are “social conversations” and how do you join them?
- Finding the social communities that are the “centers of influence” for your brand.
- Using offline networks to boost your online reputation.
12:15 pm: Networking Lunch
We’ll keep you nourished while you network with others and pick Andy’s brains.
1:00 pm Own the First Ten Links in Google
For some, this one session will be worth the price of admission. Andy will share his years of search engine optimization experience and show you precisely how to manage your Google reputation. You’ll learn:
- Which online content best rises to the top ten results in Google.
- Tricks for optimizing your content and social media profiles.
- Managing your company brand and personal name in Google.
- How to push down negative Google results, while staying compliant to guidelines.
2:45 pm Break
2:55 pm Building a Reputation Monitoring Safety Net
Every attendee will get a free subscription to Trackur, but that’s not going to stop Andy from revealing the best methods to monitor your reputation, your company, or your clients. You’ll learn:
- The free tools you can use to monitor 98% of everything said about your reputation.
- The keywords every individual and company should monitor.
- How to spy on your competition and use it to your advantage. When they fail, you win!
- Sentiment analysis and the data you’ve probably not thought to monitor.
3:45 pm A Blueprint for Fighting a Reputation Attack
Despite your best efforts, there will come a time when your reputation comes under attack. How you respond–and what you do next–can make the difference between lost revenues or customer satisfaction. You’ll learn:
- The first five steps you must take, when you face a reputation attack.
- How to identify your detractors and leverage that knowledge to your advantage.
- The exact steps to take, when you’ve screwed up.
- How to respond to vicious, defamatory attacks.
- Cleaning up the mess, including your Google reputation.
- Preventing a repeat attack.
4:45 pm Your Seven-Step Action Plan
An action plan that attendees can take away and use to implement a successful online reputation management campaign.
5:00 pm Closing remarks and drinks
Now that you’re an online reputation management expert, retire to the bar and let Andy buy you a drink to celebrate!
(Not so) Small Print
No refunds are given for cancellations but you may transfer your registration to another person by contacting us.
We reserve the right to make any changes deemed necessary to this program.
Marketing Pilgrim assumes no liability for the acts of its suppliers nor for the safety of any workshop participant while traveling to or from this event. The total liability during the hours of the workshop will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.
Marketing Pilgrim reserves the right to use photographs of any workshop attendee in promotional materials.
“Andy Beal’s workshop was very valuable. Not only did it help me take my online reputation management skills to a new level, it gave me a chance to ask some of the looming questions I had regarding SEO as well. It was filled with great content, helpful suggestions, and personalized answers that kickstarted my skills to a new level. Highly suggested.” - Brian Moynihan, WilsonSloan.com
“The ORM Workshop was time very well spent for my company. Andy is definitely the top person in the ORM space- the strategies taught in this workshop are more valuable to our company’s business reputation (and bottom line) than any other adverstising spend this year.” – Ronald Kerensky, Schumacher Homes