Whoops, sorry about that. I was in my “corporate speak” mode there for a second. Anyway, I am doing two big events today and it’s your chance to get my advice on reputation management & monitoring for free!
First, all day today–but only for today–you can catch my interview with Brian Carter. Simple head to http://www.socialmarketinginterviews.com/ and sign-up for the free access. In the interview, we discuss:
- What’s the dirty little secret of reputation management that most rep mgmt software founders won’t tell you?
- How do you audit your online reputation?
- What are some good reputation management goals?
- What’s the best way to prevent reputation crises?
- What company did everything wrong and turned it around and did everything right? What kind of company can’t be helped by reputation management?
- When you have a reputation crisis, what do you need to fix first?
- What’s the biggest internal roadblock to fixing reputation problems?
- What new role are companies hiring for that prevents reputation crises?
- How do you choose the best social monitoring platform for your company?
- How do you do reputation management and brand protection with search engine optimization?
- How should you talk about your company when doing reputation management SEO?
- What’s the biggest trend right now in reputation management and how can your company gain an advantage from it?
Later today–at 5pm ET to be exact–I’m doing a live BlogTalkRadio interview with Kim Beasley. We’ll discuss online reputation management, social media monitoring, Trackur–oh, and you can call in with your questions too!